Tuesday, June 24, 2008

A muggy Tuesday here... is the rain and thunder ever going to stop?
Been sneaking small walks in between the rain lately.
Have a 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle out on the table of a black bear and boy it is a tough one but it gives us something to do in this weather. Hoping I feel abit better for the weekend as I want to go riding the quad. I will just take it easy.
I am going to try to get to my room to clean out the closets tomorrow... too many clothes. Time to sort them out and donate them on craigslist.
Less then a month before my granddaughter makes her appearance. I am sure Diane can not wait to have her. I will post pictures to share with everyone.
We are praying for our little Alina that her parents are searching for her and will see her beautiful face and know in their hearts that this is their daughter.
Hope everyone is having a great nights sleep as that is where I am heading as it is almost 3 am. Good night all.

0 comments: