Monday, June 16, 2008

Baby Kitty






John's step mother went away this past weekend for a wedding and came back with something extra. They found a baby kitten and no mother or other kittens around. So she brought the kitten back with her. This morning I was awoken by her asking for me to take the kitten for the day to feed it and see if I could get it to go potty as it had not done so since being found. I have spent the better part of the day feeding it with an eye dropper and pushing soft food into its mouth. The gross thing is wiping her little bugger down so she can go pee. Looking for someone to help hold her so we can do a enima thingy to help her poop. She is so adorable as she trues to nurse on my fingers and ear. Why do I have to be allergic??? I would love to keep her. We are figuring that she is about 3 to 4 weeks old.


2 comments:

Stephanie said...

we have 4 week old kitties too! What you need to do to help her go potty is take some warm wet cotton balls and wipe her private areas and her bottom. that will stimulate her to go.. once she's about 4 weeks old you wont have to do that anymore.. from the pictures i'd say she's 3 weeks old.

Julie said...

What an adorable kitten!!!