Friday, June 27, 2008

Another week that went by fast. It has been hot and very humid the last couple of days. ANgie and Ronnie brought their new daughter home from the hospital today. Esther... I know you are up there spoiling that new grandbaby! Spoil her a little for me too.
We ordered take out from a local diner and again the stray cat was outside laying on the side walk. It breaks my heart to see it there all dirty and matted but it still will not let me pick it up. I just want to bring it home and clean it up and show it lots of love and find it a forever home. Yeah John says that I am a sucker but so be it I love animals.
Hoping the weather man is wrong and we do not get thunder storms tomorrow as I want to go fishing. I enjoy being out near the water. I have been walking about a mile a night getting my exercise in like the doctor ordered. John says I am practically running and always asking me to slow down.....lol

0 comments: