Sunday, June 22, 2008

I was awaken this morning with the loud roar of thunder. It was so loud I thought someone was gonna have to scrap me off the ceiling...lol Yup I am a big wuss when it comes to thunder and lightning.
John has been busy working on the truck today.
Gonna run to the store in a few minutes and grab something very easy for dinner. Our nephew Joshua who is 14 is here for the weekend. My cousin Debbe and her 2 adopted children and my cousin Cindy came earlier to visit.
We justy got a weather update on the news saying that we have a tornado warning... yup in New York State. Probably won't get it as we usually get the rain, thunder and lighting.
Waiting to hear from the 2 families from the reeces rainbow group who traveled yesterday to start their journey on meeting their new children and bringing them home.
If you go to www.reecesrainbow.com you can also follow their journey or just hop on to see the beautiful children who are looking for their new families to fiind them. All donations can be made towards helping with their adoption fees.... come on you have to see all of their beautiful faces.

0 comments: