Monday, September 29, 2008

YEARS

Okay so I have seen this on many blogs that I follow and decided why not join in...LOL

20 years ago I was 20 years old. I was raising my nephew and had been for a couple of years. I was already married and divorced. I lived on the fourth floor and worked 2 jobs to support us. I worked at a produce packing plant during the day and at nights worked for a cleaning company where I could take my nephew with me. I was young and ready to conquer the world.

10 years ago. I was 30 years old. After years of driving I finally decided to get my drivers license. I moved out of NY State and was raising my 5 step children. I was a manager of a store chain and loved my new life. My parent have been deceased for 9 years now.

5 years ago. Wow 35 years old. I did not have the children any more and was so lonely without them. I was in a relationship with my best friend and making plans to spend the rest of my life with him. I was taken out of work that year due to having COPD. I was blessed with 2 handsome grandsons.

1 year ago. 39 years old. I lost one of my grandsons in a horrible accident. This tore my heart out. I recieved another beautiful daughter named Ashley who is mommy's princess. I moved this year to a better child friendly neighborhood.

yesterday. I relaxed at home with my room mate and watched movies all day.

today: I have the whole house cleaned and tonight my best friend and her son brought over dinner so we could all eat together. Me and john watched some televion and he made us some hot chocolate.

tomorrow. My niece delilah and her son Richie are coming to visit for the day. He is so cute and when you blow him a kiss he pretends to grab it and says " I ate it and it is in my belly"

This wasn't so hard...LOL

0 comments: