Sunday, September 28, 2008

It has been raining for a few days again. Today it is muggy along with it. Last night we had a girls night or what we thought would be one. THere was Eshter ( mybff), Melanie who is my ex's step mom, my niece Delilah and myself. We had a baked ziti dinner in which Esther prepared for all of us. Esther it was so good! We had some music on and decided that we could all use a good time as we are all single. We dug out some oldie music and decided we were gonna teach Esther how to dance... YUP IT WAS TOO FUNNY!!!
a couple of hours later my room mate came in and decided he would join us ladies. Next came Nate who I have been friends with for years. We decided the dance lessons were over and decided to hang out watching television. midnight comes and John passed out on the floor in front of the fire. Nate and us girls hung out until 4 am then all fell asleep. Sweet John woke us all up at 9am so now we are all like walking zombies.
Delilah went home this afternoon. I am sure she is so wanting a nap and probably did. Eshter went home and called a little while ago saying that betime was gonna be by 8 pm. I am hanging out on the couch trying to stay awake and good ol' John is wide awake... something just isn't right here...LOL

0 comments: