Friday, July 31, 2009

www.reecesrainbow.com

I was over checking out all the little ones on the new site and boy do we have alot of cuties. Look at our little Magda(25) you can already see that she is going to have a spunkiness about her. Then I looked a little more and almost drowned in Duncan(31)'s baby blue eyes. I came across Anna2(9) and Ross(20) and could not help but smile as you can see that they are going to be thier moms silly ones that will always have you smiling. Then I found the perfect anidate for a Reeces Rainbow Pageant; Yup our lil miss Cordelia(37) she can win hands down. I found a little one that looks like she would want to be snuggled all the time. Sophia(3) is just waiting for her mommas arms. Caitlin(23) has the cutest little pout going on. Don't you just want to pick her up and hold her forever? Lera(4).... she just has that look like she is pleading for her mommy to find her. Then I found our princess Lilly that looks as if she has tears in her eyes. I just wanted to reach through the computer and pick her up and show her the love that she so needs and just be there to wipe away there tears and promise her that everything will now be alright. Linda Duncan are you sure you do not want to travel again? That is all I can think when I see Julianna's picture as she looks so much like your daughters. Then I saw that Santa and his little elves delivered a very special gift on Christmas eve... Mary Margaret. Look at them creamy brown eyes that would melt anyones heart. Oh I see my little John and Joseph are still available also. Who could ask for a cuter set of brothers. I am so shocked that their mom and dad have not found them yet. Go look at these handsome boys; you can see they have alot of love to offer a family. Leah(9) look at that heart stopping grin. She is just too cute. Then I saw lil miss innocent looking Iryna(33) won't you be her mom and let us all enjoy being her auntie. THen last but not least is my all time favorite.... ERNIE... how can you look at him and his beautiful smile and not want to run all t he way to Mexico and bring him home? He is going to be a blessed addition to a family.... How I wish it could be mine.

0 comments: