Monday, December 8, 2008


Just wanted to sneak in here and leave you a message and to let you know that I love you.
I am so glad that you are my aunt. I will always have all the special memories of everything that we have done together. I have seen all the pictures of you rocking me to sleep when I was a baby and smiling down at me. You always took the time to make me feel special even though you were very busy with your own children. Your door was always opened to all of us and I am sure everyone feels the same way about you as I do. You were always there to lend and ear, a shoulder to cry on, a smile, a hug, a kiss, and an I love you no matter what. You have seen seen me through everything in life and now that I am grown and have a niece I want to be there for her as you were for me. You will always be like a second mom to me.
Love ya

0 comments: