Thursday, May 1, 2008

Hello and thank you all for joining us on our new blog.
We are Tammy and John from New York State.
We wanted to start this new blog as we are in the process of letting our hearts heal over an adoption that was not meant to be.
I am the mom to 6 children all who were born not in my tummy but in my heart.
I look forward to reading comments so feel free to leave them.
John and I have grown up together and have been a "couple" for 7 years now. Recently I had a mini stroke and am trying to recover from this. I just found out that my left heart muscles are very weak also. We pray that God will watch over me and my health. We both come from large families and we enjoy all the children in our families.
Please follow us and Pray with us that God will lead us to our next level of our Journey.

0 comments: