I had my appointment this morning. My youngest sister who is almost 6 months pregnant drove 2 1/2 hours one way to go with me. Thanks Angel... love you. Tuesday morning I have to be at the hospital at 8 am and the surgery procedure will begin at 9 am. They are doing the cardiac catheter(sp). I am so nervous about getting this done but they want to check and see if I have any blockages. I will keep everyone updated about how this goes. I am not sure if I will post on tuesday as I will be in for 5 to 6 hours and then bedrest for when I get home.
The Hardest Part Isn't The Caregiving
-
What wears me down isn’t caring for my children. It’s everything I’m
required to do around that care.
The forms. The phone calls. The hours on hold. The ...
4 days ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment